French Toast for late night snack, why not?
So, I’m sorry if the picture is not good, because I really made this french toast at night.
This is very classic french toast recipe I combine with the cheesecake recipe, yes I love cream cheese ! And incidentally in the fridge there are only starwberries, why don’t I make strawberry cheesecake for my french toast, right? And the cheesecake recipe is very easy, I’m sure everyone can make it just by closing their eyes, haha 😀
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla for french toast
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla for filling cream cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup strawberries
- In a bowl, beat the eggs using just a fork, mix with milk, vanilla and cinnamon powder, mix well, set aside
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla and lemon juice, mix well
- Apply the filling to the bread, add the strawberry pieces on top, do the same thing on the other sheets of bread, then cover it into one.
- Preheat the frying pan, melt the butter
- Dip the bread in the beaten egg and bake it on the frying pan
- To serve it, sprinkle icing sugar on the bread, add strawberries on top