Chicken satay is one of the very classic Indonesian food. Yes use peanut sauce !! Although there are many types of satay in Indonesia, what distinguishes them is the sauce and marinate spices in the meat, and yes once again I say chicken satay with peanut sauce is a very classic satay.
It is very easy to find chicken satay in Indonesia, it can be said that chicken satay is one type of street food because we often find it on the roadside. Chicken satay is usually served with cucumber pickles and chili sauce to give a fresh and spicy flavor when we eat it with rice.
CHICKEN SATAY WITH PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE
- chicken fillet
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 cup fried peanuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 red chillies
- sweet soy sauce
- 1tbs of oil
- 5 tbsp hot water
- Put the peanut in a food processor, garlic, red chili, palm sugar, salt hot water, blend until creamy, taste and adjust seasoning to your liking
- Half of the peanut sauce that have been made earlier are used for marinated chicken, let stand for one hour
- After one hour left in the refrigerator, skewer the meat using a skewer
- Apply oil to the pan, grill the chicken satay until cooked
- Serve with peanut sauce that has been made, add sweet soy sauce, and squeeze the lime.