WAFFLE CONES WITH CHOCO CRUNCH AND CORN FLAKES
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Milk
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- Choco Crunch
- Corn Flakes
- Condensed Milk
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs for about 2 minutes or until slightly pale in color, whisk in the butter, milk and vanilla.
- Whisk in the flour and salt just until combined, then set the batter aside for about 5 minutes, in the meantime preheat your waffle cone maker.
- If you are using a a chefs choice waffle cone maker, place the setting on #4. Take a little than 1/4 cupof batter, place it in the waffle cone maker and cook them for 1 minute and 40 seconds, immediately wrap each one around the cone.
- Allow the cones to cool completely before serving.
How To Serves:
- Place the waffle cone on a plate
- Add choco crunch, corn flakes, or whatever you like
- Add condensed milk and honey