This is a basic recipe for making sandwiches, so you can add anything you have, create your sandwich to cheer up your day!
CLASSIC CLUB SANDWICH
- 3 slices white bread
- 1 egg
- cheddar cheese
- sliced ham
- sliced turkey
- tomato, slices
- cucumbar, slices
- onion, slices
- Crack 1 egg, fry it on low heat, sprinkle salt and pepper
- Apply mayonnaise to bread, put ham, turkey, onion and cheddar cheese
- Take the second bread, reapply the mayonnaise on both sides of the bread, cover the first layer, then put fried eggs on top, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce.
- Take the third bread, reapply the mayonnaise on the bread, cover the second layer.
- Insert toothpicks to keep sandwich together and cut it
- Serve with fries, Enjoy!