Lately it’s been very viral korean street food that is corn dog or korean hot dog. Now I am trying to make it at home and it’s fun because we are free to make our favorite corn dog creations.
I also use chunks of potato and crumbs of instant noodles instead of bread crumbs, and it gives a new sensation of eating this korean hot dog, let’s get cooking !!
MOZZARELLA CHEESE CORN DOG/KOREAN HOTDOG
- 1 Package Hotteok Mix (preferably with glutinous rice flour)
- 180ml Lukewarm Water
- 4g Instant Yeast
- Bread Crumbs
- 6 Cubed Mozzarella
- 6 Sausage
- Oil for fry
- French Fries
- Crumbs Instant Noodle
- Chili Sauce
- In a bowl, mix the hotteok mix, water and yeast and knead until a ball forms
- Put a skewer or wooden chopstick through the sausage and mozzarella
- Cover it with batter and coat with bread crumbs (or use chunks of potato, or even crumbs of instant noodles instead of bread crumbs)
- Brush surface with water if breadcrumbs don’t stick to the batter
- Fry until golden brown
- Sprinkle with sugar and other sauces as you like.