Sweet from the honey, hot from the mustard, it’s quick and easy to make, let’s get cooking !!
CREAMY HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN RECIPE
- 100gr Honey
- 4tbsp Mustard
- 3 Chicken Breast
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 300ml Cream
- 1tsp Corn Flour
- 2tbsp Thyme Leaves
- Olive Oil
- 2tbsp Water
- Whisk together the honey, mustard, 3tbsp olive oil, 1tsp salt, 1tsp blackpepper
- Add the chicken breasts and turn them to coat them in the honey-mustard mixture
- In the skillet heat a little oil gently-the honey can burn quite easily, so just to sear the chicken slightly the remove them from the heat
- Clean the pan, add the garlic, saute until fragrant
- Pour over the cream, mix well
- Add the thyme, mix well
- Mix together the corn flour and water, and add this to the mix,
- Add Pinch of salt, mix well
- Then bring to a gentle simmer
- Add the chicken breast, and continue to cook for a further 5mins, until they are completely cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Turn them over a few times to coat them in the sauce
- Serve !