Crispy calamari is very easy to make at home. You can serve calamari with delicious sweet chilli, mayo, any sauce, let’s get cooking !!
EASY CRISPY CALAMARI RECIPE
- 400gr Whole Cleaned Squid
- 100gr Plain Flour
- 2 Eggs, Lightly Whisked
- White Pepper
- Wash the squid tubes thoroughly and pat them dry with kitchen paper, Slice the tubes into rings
- In the bowl, add the flour, season with salt, white pepper
- Place the eggs in a separate bowl
- Heat the oil
- Put a few squid rings in the flour, dip squid rings into the egg and coat thoroughly, next dip them in the flour to coat fully
- Fry the squid rings until golden on each side
- Placing the cooked squid on kitchen paper
- Serve with any dip sauce and wedge of lemon.